Dear Travel Agents/Advisors,
Now is the perfect time to build your clientele and their bucket lists!
Virtual Tours by Zoom!
Yes, you can, and this is one of the way to do it:
- Get a list of your clients and prospective client’s emails (ask for recommendations once you tell them what you are doing, no strings attached!)
- Contact your tour operators and get materials the you’ll need for different countries and different subjects (culinary, museums, beaches, etc.)
- If you don’t know much about a destination, try to get a local(s) to talk to your audience.
- Remember that pictures talk louder than any expert in any subject.
- Keep it short, a 30/40 minute presentation, and allow time for questions.
- Many tour operators will be ready to help you with a presentation.
- Give ideas for tours but mostly let clients build their own bucket lists.
- Be creative in ways to get more prospective clients to watch your virtual tours.
Tour companies and even river and ocean cruise representatives are ready to help hard working travel agents/advisors. This is the perfect time for great partnerships and creativity. Travelers are still dreaming about places to go, and with a little help from creative travel agents, they can “visit” some places and build a stronger bucket list.
Travelers have more time to dream now. Take this as your opportunity to build your business. You could sit and feel sorry for yourself, but instead, spend this downtime working on a fun and adventurous virtual tour.
Change CAN’T to CAN and just do it!
I am your cheerleader, keep me posted!